Dental Bonding Baytown, TX
Who Needs Dental Bonding in Baytown, TX?
- Tooth discoloration from smoking or excessive consumption of colored foods
- Dental chips and dents from accidents
- Misshapen teeth due to genetic factors or dietary habits
- Old dental fillings that need replacement
- Difficulty eating hot and old foods because of receding gums
The Dental Bonding Process
- The dental bonding process starts with a consultation where Dr. Kamdi Irondi will ascertain your aesthetic goals and recommend the best path toward them.
- We will take X-rays and perform a dental assessment of your gums and teeth to ensure you will not encounter problems in the middle of the procedure.
- We will select the appropriate shade of composite resin via a shade guide and prime your teeth for application.
- We will apply the composite resin and mold it to achieve your desired look.
- We will let the resin stick and dry with some help from a dental curing light.
- We will polish your teeth to help them shine, making minor adjustments to achieve a clean and seamless look
Book a Consultation Today
Don’t let gapped and decayed teeth get in the way of your perfect smile and impact your oral health. Call KAM Dental at 281-767-2891 and let our dental health professionals give you a brand-new smile with dental bonding in Baytown, TX.